Brandon graduated!!! We are so proud of him. Scott, Brooke and Andrea flew in on Wednesday and Jill flew in on Friday. Brandon and his dad managed to get in two games of Golf. Meanwhile Brooke and I saw a movie. The Graduation was first thing Saturday morning. When I say first thing I mean we left the house at 6:30am! As you can see Abby didn't make it to pictures. We had brunch after the graduation. Then Brandon and Abby headed home for a nap while Brooke and Jill did some shopping. Everyone regrouped for Dinner. Andrea and Brooke topped of the night with some waxing while Brandon took pictures of everything in sight with his new camera. Thanks Everyone for celebrating with us!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Brandon's Graduation
Brandon graduated!!! We are so proud of him. Scott, Brooke and Andrea flew in on Wednesday and Jill flew in on Friday. Brandon and his dad managed to get in two games of Golf. Meanwhile Brooke and I saw a movie. The Graduation was first thing Saturday morning. When I say first thing I mean we left the house at 6:30am! As you can see Abby didn't make it to pictures. We had brunch after the graduation. Then Brandon and Abby headed home for a nap while Brooke and Jill did some shopping. Everyone regrouped for Dinner. Andrea and Brooke topped of the night with some waxing while Brandon took pictures of everything in sight with his new camera. Thanks Everyone for celebrating with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
CONGRATS Brandon!
Post a Comment