Abby thought she would help my mom make my birthday cake. She got her apron on and everything. All that she ended up doing was eating the frosting. I don't blame her!
My girls ONLY go for the frosting too. They claim to want to 'help' make the cake, but they are really just lingering around waiting for a lick of a beater.
Yeah! We've been waiting for you guys to jump on the blog band wagon. Great pictures of Abby & I love your blog background! Can't wait to see more! I think it's a lot easier to keep in touch this way. We love you guys!
Love the new blog and seeing all the new pics of you guys. Feel like we haven't seen you in so long! This is a great way to stay in touch. Thanks for sharing with us.
I love your blog! The pictures are adorable and I'm with Abby, the frosting is the best!!!! Loved seeing everyone and being with you all. Looks like the camera is a big hit and we all will enjoy reaping the benefits. Thanks so much for sharing. We love it.
Brandon and I met seven years ago. We met in March and were married by December. Two years ago we were blessed to have our first child Abigail. We just recently had our second little girl. They are both so good. We couldn't ask for more.
5 comments:
My girls ONLY go for the frosting too. They claim to want to 'help' make the cake, but they are really just lingering around waiting for a lick of a beater.
Yeah! We've been waiting for you guys to jump on the blog band wagon. Great pictures of Abby & I love your blog background! Can't wait to see more! I think it's a lot easier to keep in touch this way. We love you guys!
Love the new blog and seeing all the new pics of you guys. Feel like we haven't seen you in so long! This is a great way to stay in touch. Thanks for sharing with us.
I love your blog! The pictures are adorable and I'm with Abby, the frosting is the best!!!! Loved seeing everyone and being with you all. Looks like the camera is a big hit and we all will enjoy reaping the benefits. Thanks so much for sharing. We love it.
Cute...I have been checking every day to see if you have had that baby yet? I hope things are going well. Call me if you get a chance.
Love ya
Post a Comment