Sorry it has been a while. I have been busy. Things got a little crazy about two weeks ago when Olivia got the cold the rest of the family had. She got a fever that luckily didn't get high enough to have to take her to the ER. Our doctor said if it got up to 101 then we had to take her in. Her fever stayed at 100.4 for a day and then went away. Unfortunately the congestion has stuck around for two weeks now. We have an appointment to take her in Monday if its not gone by then. In the mean time she has not been sleeping as well since she can't breath and she wants to be held a lot. I don't blame her. She is too little to be sick already. Then about a week ago Abby woke up in the middle of the night absolutely terrified. Brandon kept trying to settle her down but couldn't. The next afternoon when I went to put her in her crib she said she was scared and wanted to sleep in the other bed (there is also a daybed in her room). So she has officially transferred to a big girl bed! I don't know what scared her in her crib but it was scary enough that she wants nothing to do with her crib anymore. Then on Sunday she decided she was done with diapers. So even though I was not ready we started potty training. Trying to nurse a newborn and take a toddler to the potty all day didn't sound appealing to me. Since she wouldn't leave her diaper on I didn't feel like I had much of a choice. So here we are five days into it and we are doing pretty well. I am so thankful that Brandon has been able to be home a little more. I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't here some days. Abby also enjoys the extra one on one time with her dad. Sorry I only have two new pictures. When things settle down I will get some new pictures up!
Olivia's favorite spot!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Poor little Olivia Im so sorry that she has been so sick. It is so sad when they get sick when they are so young. I hope she starts doing better.
Way to go Abby!!! Now that she is a big sister she wants to be a big girl. What a sweetie.
That's the way to do it, when they are ready ... way to go Abby! You are such a BIG girl! Sorry to hear about Olivia. Colds are the worst. I hope she is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment