I was tagged by my friend Tami.
RULES: NO cleaning, No straightening, No wiping your kid's noses.... go take these pictures right now!!
I tag Kate, Tina, Julie and Kristina

1. Sink

2. Bathroom

3. Laundry Room

4. Fridge

5. Closet

6. What are your kids doing right now?
Abby is sleeping

Olivia is hungry. I better stop taking pictures and feed her.

7. Favorite room
When I do get a brake its in my bed. I love my bed.

8. Favorite Shoes
I got these the other night at a shoe party. They are cute and comfortable!

9. Self portrait
10. Your dream vacation
Right now any vacation would be a dream vacation.
3 comments:
1.You're guys' house is always so clean...it makes me sick.
2.I cant wait to see abby! She's so big....and i'm glad she's nice enough to share the top bed with me when I come.
3. GO FEED YOUR CHILD...my goodness, that is the most horrible face i've ever seen..why would you just sit there and take pictures??
Post a Comment