Sorry I haven't posted anything new in awhile. Here is everything exciting and new we have done lately.

This was Abby today! She is a little sick with a cold and she also has a rash on her face. Other then that she is doing good. Jumping around like her normal self.

See Abby's hand on Olivia's head, this is normal. Abby is watching T.V. but like always she wants to make sure Olivia is there and that she is OK

Sweet little Olivia's feet.

Olivia is now12 lbs 2 oz
(that is off the charts)

She is wearing 3-6 month clothes already.

We Took Abby to get her ears pierced on Saturday. She was a champ!

This is them marking her ears

This was the worst part. They were piercing the second ear. If you look close you can see her face.

Right after. She never even cried. They gave her sucker and she walked away like nothing even happened.
That's my girl!!!

We spend two day last week at the State Fair. First Brandon and I just went with the girls and then my Mom and Andy and I took all the girls. (Paige, Maddy, Kennedy, Abby, and Olivia). The
Goliath slide was Abby's favorite ride by far.



Abby decided to get herself ready for gymnastics. She was so proud of herself I actually felt bad having to get her re-ready. When I told her I needed to do her hair she looked at me with a straight face and said, "I already did it
myfelfs (
that's how she says
myself).

Those of you who know Abby well know that she doesn't like loud noise. This is how I often find her when the lawn is being mowed, I'm blow-drying my hair, and most recently when ever Olivia cries. Olivia was crying the other day in the car and when I looked back to check on her I saw Abby like this.
2 comments:
Wow I havent checked your blog for a little while. It was fun reading and getting caught up. I didnt know that you got Abby's ears pierced, what a big girl for not crying! I love all your cute pictures, I lovve the one with Abby's hand on olivia's head. So cute!!
Abby looked way stylish for gymnastics. I don't see why you had to do her hair over again! What a crack up!! Abby is so brave and so darn cute. Olivia is getting so big. So cute, I just want to pinch her!
Post a Comment