Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pump it up

We went to Pump It Up today with some friends. Tami, Mimi, Megan and I were all friends before any of us had kids. Now we have 5 between the three of us. Time flies is all I have to say. Abby had a blast. Like the Fair, the slide was her favorite thing. I'm just thankful she could climb to the top by herself. After Pump It Up we all went to lunch. We decided the next time we did lunch it would have to be moms only. Abby was out before we got home. Here are the pictures. Enjoy!



Kaiya

Olivia slept through everything!

The cars were also a hit.


Adison

Nikell

They figured out how to get water without our help!

Jayden with her cousin Abby

Brooklyn

Sweet girls

Aren't they precious!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks like fun! My kids love places like that too. Love the girls bows - glad they go with some of their outfits.