Saturday, September 20, 2008

Olivia's Blessing

Olivia was Blessed this past Sunday. Brandon's parents came into town for it so we got to spend the weekend with them. All of my family who lives in town was there. Sorry Andy! We want to thank all of our family and friends who were there! It was so nice to have family and friends we care about there to share our special moment with. Brandon did a great job!





3 comments:

Philip and Jill Holyoak said...

What an adorable family. I am sorry that I wasn't able to be there. Olvia is darling!!

The Hostetter Family said...

You guys all look great! Olivia's dress is beautiful. It's amazing how Abby looks so much bigger now. We hope that we get to see you at Christmas time.

Tami said...

Little Olivia looked so beautiful in her dress. I love all the pictures! Abby's curly hair is darling and I love the picture of Brandon and Abby on the laptops together.