Thursday, October 9, 2008

Abby's Hair

Thanks to my wonderful friend Tami, Abby got the cutest new haircut. It is amazing how much a haircut can change someone's looks. My mom and I have been staring at her all day. She looks like a different kid. I love it though. I took her outside to get a picture and at first she didn't want to and then before I knew it she was dancing down the walkway. Any of you who have seen Abby dance know it is not really dancing. She needs some help in that department. I think our neighbors where entertained since they slowed down and stared as they drove by.

Look at that pose!

This is her bow

Got to love Elmo!She liked posing by the sign in our yard. I would hope that all of you Californian's will get out and vote yes on 8!

5 comments:

Tami said...

Ok that second picture down is seriously so dang cute. She has the model pose down perfectly. Her hair is darling I love how it frames her sweet little face.

Jennilyn said...

So cute! She looks so old with her hair cut. I want to cut Brooklyn's hair again but she wants it long "like Rapunzel" she say's.

Kate said...

Super cute haircut and I loved THE POSE! She looks SO old!

Tina said...

It really does change her look and I couldn't stop looking at the first picture. So stinkin cute. If only Madi had that much hair all over her head to do that with. A very cute girl you have!

The Christensen's said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute!! I love that cut, and that is coming from a stylist opinion. And that Olivia is just the cutest little thing ever!