I still can't get over how cute Abby's hair is. What an adorable little thumb sucker that Livvy is. She's growing fast and we can't wait to see her in a couple of months! By the way, loved the Halloween gymnastics outfit!
Brandon and I met seven years ago. We met in March and were married by December. Two years ago we were blessed to have our first child Abigail. We just recently had our second little girl. They are both so good. We couldn't ask for more.
3 comments:
THat picture is my favorite! How cute! Wow you have posted a lot I am very impressed! That little sleepover looks like it was so much fun.
I miss this cute girl. I just want to hold her..she's so squishy! I feel sad for her when her bows cover her eyes though...she has a tough life.
I still can't get over how cute Abby's hair is. What an adorable little thumb sucker that Livvy is. She's growing fast and we can't wait to see her in a couple of months! By the way, loved the Halloween gymnastics outfit!
Post a Comment