Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Sorry this is so late! We went to the pumpkin patch the week before Halloween. We went with Jason and Sharee, and our friends Tami and Tobi. We had such a good time.

She loves her thumb!
Abby with Uncle Jason

Abby couldn't focus enough to take a picture

I love how much she loves her

We took Abby and Brooklyn to play while the guys waited in line for the pumpkin blaster.

Mesmerized by their wristbands.

Abby doing her dance!

I love this face Brooklyn made.

Brandon shooting the Pumpkin Blaster (for those who don't know these guns shoot mini pumpkins)

Abby thought she would take a nap among the pumpkins


Brooklyn and Abby getting a wheelbarrow ride.

1 comment:

Jennilyn said...

How fun! I love going to the pumpkin patch, they are always so much fun for the kids. That is great about Brandon's job, what is he doing? So is he still going to apply to Med school?
Can't wait to see you, but it still won't be for another 6 months. TOO LONG...