I can't believe she is already 4 months old. Time flies. She is rolling over, laughing, and learning to sit up. She has found her voice and the louder the room gets the louder she gets. I love watching her grow. She is so much fun.
I can't believe how big she is getting. They grow so fast, I wish they would just stay little forever. How are you guys? Hope everything is good. Hey we made our blog private email me you email @ friochica2@hotmail.com
Brandon and I met seven years ago. We met in March and were married by December. Two years ago we were blessed to have our first child Abigail. We just recently had our second little girl. They are both so good. We couldn't ask for more.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting. They grow so fast, I wish they would just stay little forever. How are you guys? Hope everything is good. Hey we made our blog private email me you email @ friochica2@hotmail.com
Hey I hope you had a great Christmas! Can you email me your address, I still need to send you our Christmas card. Thanks
Post a Comment