Part one of our Halloween was Thursday night. We went to Tami and Toby's ward party. Abby and Brooklyn had lots of fun.
Can you see the bruise on Abby's head? I can't believe this is the only mark she had after falling out of the shopping cart at Raley's. The Raley's shopping carts aren't deep like normal shopping carts. They are probably only about a foot deep. Abby was sitting in the back of the cart and Olivia was in her seat in the front of the cart so we couldn't see Abby. The front of the cart lifts up and then drops down so the groceries can be easily removed from the cart. While sitting Abby lifted up the piece and when it dropped forward so did she. I was behind my mom with another cart and all I hard was a loud noise and then I saw Abby on the floor. I about died. She only cried for a second. The store is right next to All Care, where I used to work, and it just so happened one of the nurses happened to walk by and she checked Abby out and said she was fine. So did a nurse walking by that I didn't know, So did Brandon when he met us there and so did her Poppy who wanted to see her so we drove to his office right after it happened. I am still in shock that all she ended up with was a small bruise on her head.
Part two was Friday night when we went trick-or-treating with Tami and Brooklyn and then came home and hung out with all of the family.
Trick-or-Treating



1 comment:
Love the spider costume! Livvy's getup was adorable as always! Can't wait to snuggle with her! Love holding babies these days...wonder why?!!!
Post a Comment