The first song that plays when you sign on to my blog is "Mad" by Ne-Yo. I am in love with this song. When I am cleaning during the day, I turn the music on loud and get to work. I never really thought Abby paid much attention to it. Well, the other day I was cleaning up in her room and the song came on. If you listen to the lyrics it says: "I know sometimes its going to rain, but baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain, girl I don't want to go to bed mad at you, and I don't want you to go to bed at me." Abby then looks at me knowing it is almost nap time and with a puzzled look on her face she says: "Mom we can't go to bed?" I just love the things she says sometimes!

Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thats hilarious... everytime i hear that song now i laugh.
Post a Comment