Liv is almost 8 months old. The only thing I have to say is that she's got attitude. She knows what she wants and when she doesn't get it you better watch out. She is still the sweetest thing alive and everyone who spends any amount of time with her tells me this. She has learned to spin herself around in a sitting position, scoot herself backwards on her stomach, and feed herself. She gets mad when she is sitting and reaches for a toy, ends up on her stomach and can't get back sitting up. She also gets mad that she can't crawl. She has two bottom teeth now. She loves talking to Andy on the phone and she also loves music. If I am dancing with her and I stop she rocks back and forth until I dance again. She will also rock back and forth and swing her arms up and down when we play Rock Band. It is so fun to watch her!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh My Gosh!!! Could she be ANY cuter!!! I love her, she is just so adorable!! I can't believe how fast that time has flown by! Already eight months!
She is soo cute!
She truly is so adorable. WAtch out, she'll be crawling in no time!
The TuTu pic is adorable, I might have to steal your idea for Tessa's 6 mo. pictures.
Post a Comment