Standing
So during dinner Sunday night we noticed that Liv had pulled herself up and was standing at the coffee table. My dad didn't believe she did it herself but no one was around to help her. Then Monday I found her standing next to her toys and then later that day she was standing in her crib after her nap. There is no question about it... she is standing and loving ever minute of it! She gets scared but its not slowing her down. Every time I turn around she has pulled her self up on something.
So during dinner Sunday night we noticed that Liv had pulled herself up and was standing at the coffee table. My dad didn't believe she did it herself but no one was around to help her. Then Monday I found her standing next to her toys and then later that day she was standing in her crib after her nap. There is no question about it... she is standing and loving ever minute of it! She gets scared but its not slowing her down. Every time I turn around she has pulled her self up on something.
Crawling
Tuesday she finally decided to crawl. Until now she had been scooting, and rolling. Brandon and I first noticed her actually crawling Tuesday night while at our friends house. When I noticed her doing it I said something to my friend Karen. Karen then told me that she had seen her do it the day before. I must not have been paying attention. So when Liv officially started crawling I'm not exactly sure but I saw her do it today. She looks so cute doing it too!
This was Liv's pre-crawling move.



5 comments:
Cute kids Kara! I can't wait to move to Cali and have our kids hang out. See you soon!!!
I can't believe how big she is. Time has just flown by. What a doll though. She is so darling.
So cute!! I love that I have gotten to know you better the last couple of months! It's so fun to witness how much your kids grow and change everyday.
Oh look at how big she is getting. I love this stage when they are starting to get mobile and get their personality it is so fun!! That a both so cute!
What a cutie! She seriously looks just like you Kara! What a doll.
Post a Comment