Sunday, May 10, 2009

Easter

The Friday and Saturday before Easter Brandon and I were able to go to Vegas for a friends' sealing. Andrea watched our girls for us. Thanks Andy! If I ever get around to it I will post Vegas pictures. (They are on my other camera!)
While we were away:
She also watched baby Landon Friday night so Scott and Starla could got to the Temple! Liv loves Landon a little too much!

Easter Morning




Sorry... by the time Liv was is her Easter dress it was time to leave.

Easter egg hunt after church

Liv with some Easter goodies.
Easter egg hunt at Grammy and Poppy's
Their eggs have money in them. Abby knew just what she wanted....a Dora book. The only problem is that now when we go to the store and she wants something, I ask her how she is going to pay for it and she says, "my easter money!" She is starting to get the concept of money and buying things but we still have some work.

No comments: