I will go back and post about my whole trip to Utah but I wanted to at least share this much right now. I got the chance to go with my mom and sister to a "No Doubt" concert on Monday night. My dad, being the "rock star dad" that he is called my sister one day and said, "I saw that 'No Doubt ' is going to be in concert in SLC on Memorial day and I want to take you." So he and my mom got tickets and planned a trip out there. Brandon and I just so happened to plan a trip the same weekend. Well, I got a call Sunday night and was informed by my sister that my dad was sick (with kidney stones) and flying back home that night. So I got to take his place at the concert. Sorry you're sick dad, but thanks for the ticket. It was so much fun. "Paramore" opened for them and I enjoyed them just as much as "No Doubt." Here is a YouTube clip from our concert.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment