Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Yesterday was Brandon's Birthday!!! We just so happened to get invited to go to Half Moon Bay with some friends of ours. The guys golfed while the wives played on the beach with the kids. It was such a great day. The kids all played really well, and the babies even napped. Best of all Brandon got to spend his birthday at his favorite place, the golf course. Hope you had a great 29th Birthday, I love you!

I want to go back one day soon and actually stay at the hotel! The Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Bay. It is gorgeous.



































4 comments:

The Christensen's said...

HAPPY B-DAY FLO!! We miss you guys!! And B is totally jealous about the golfing. You kids need to come out this summer or something. Anyway looks like you have bee very busy having fun!!!

Jessica said...

So jealous- wish we could have been there! Nice pictures though. You must have a really nice camera!! Ha ha!

Sabrina said...

I love love love these pics. We need to get together so I can get copies. i already copied the ones on your blog. Your camera is N-I-C-E!! Thanks for taking so many beautiful pics. i should thank Karen too. I know she had it for awhile. That day was awesome. And soon we should do a couples stay there with kiddos at home. That would be crazy fun!!! Thanks again!

Thomas Family said...

I'm copying these pics too. Mine aren't nearly as cute as the ones you took. The one of the fly on Tess is so funny.