Gwen steffani was in Fresno and Toby almost got me tickets because she is my FAVORITE!! The sad thing was I couldnt go. I am so jealous that you got to see her. She will be back in july I think though so I most definetely want to see her then.
what a great video!! I love the piano, too, and so wish I coukld play!! Thanks for posting all of your great pictures! I love to come to your site just to look at the pictures!
Brandon and I met seven years ago. We met in March and were married by December. Two years ago we were blessed to have our first child Abigail. We just recently had our second little girl. They are both so good. We couldn't ask for more.
3 comments:
I do love that song too! Nice job coming current!
Gwen steffani was in Fresno and Toby almost got me tickets because she is my FAVORITE!! The sad thing was I couldnt go. I am so jealous that you got to see her. She will be back in july I think though so I most definetely want to see her then.
what a great video!! I love the piano, too, and so wish I coukld play!! Thanks for posting all of your great pictures! I love to come to your site just to look at the pictures!
Post a Comment