Liv is 6 months old! She is just the sweetest baby ever. She loves her baby food, watching Abby dance, cuddling, TV (I know thats bad), and most of all her thumb. We can't wait to see what she will do next!
hi kara, this is misty ballard, these are the cutest pictures of Olivia! I love her little tutu! Sorry to hear about the crash but glad everyone is ok!
Brandon and I met seven years ago. We met in March and were married by December. Two years ago we were blessed to have our first child Abigail. We just recently had our second little girl. They are both so good. We couldn't ask for more.
7 comments:
ooo i just want to squeeze her!!! so stinkin cute
cute photos!
What a cutie! Has Tina seen these pics yet? I think all little girls should wear big puffy tutu's. Darling!!!
She is so sweet! I just love your little girls. They are so cute!
She is sooo cute!
so so cute!! I love her!! you need to add me to your blog!! Andy just showed me yours!! i can't believe how fast our little ones are growing!
hi kara, this is misty ballard, these are the cutest pictures of Olivia! I love her little tutu! Sorry to hear about the crash but glad everyone is ok!
Post a Comment