Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Arnold

My parents rented a cabin in Arnold the week after Christmas. We mostly hung out, played games, and relaxed. I personally started reading Twilight. I know I am way behind the game. If you haven't guessed that is why it has taken me so long to get anything else done. I have finished all four books and Brandon is very excited to have me back. Everyone told me the books were consuming but I didn't believe them. Guess I was wrong. Anyway, we spent the last day sledding up at Bear Valley. We had a blast (most of us).



Like most things Kennedy hated her hat.....

and sledding.

Maddy crashing gracefully and with a smile.

Abby thought she could pull me.



Abby loved the snow!

Sneaking a sip of Poppy's drink whenever possible.

Undressing herself as usual. I can't keep this kid dressed!

Abby adores Paige.

So much for the train.......

they crashed and burned.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Wow great job on all the new posts! I love all of the pictures of the fun times you have had the past little while. I love the Christmas pictures and the shrek donkey!

Jennilyn said...

I was wondering what had happened to you? I wish it was warm enough to go sledding out here...it is way too cold! See you soon..in June!

Amy Jones said...

KARA! Your sister sent me your blog address. You sure have a beautiful family. How are things going? Hope all is fabulous!

Sabrina said...

How fun. We have a cabin up by Pinecrest and went sledding just after Christmas too. Your girls are adorable. Its fun to meet another Twilight mom!! I was the same way! See you tonight at Bachelor!!