Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas

Christmas morning Abby came out in her usual outfit, a "teatard" (leotard). Anybody who knows Abby knows that "teatards" are all she likes to wear these days. She didn't even notice her new toy kitchen at first and when she finally did she said, "Mommy can I play with it?"



When we finished Christmas at our house we headed over to my parents house to have Christmas with the rest of the family.

At Grammy and Poppy's house Santa stuffs actual stockings.

What every kids face should look like on Christmas.

Little Blue Box!!! Thanks Dad, You're the best!

Look at that Face!

Abby and Kennedy got matching quads.

Still in love after .... a lot of years! Aren't they cute?

We spent the rest of the day hanging out and playing Rock Band until it was time to eat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kara!!! It's so good to see you on here. You're family is SO CUTE!! I was dying when I read this post because I was surprised with a little blue box too!!! Anyways, hope all is well and keep in touch.