Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our little Princess has turned 3!!! I can't believe it. I look at her and it seems like just yesterday she was born. I love watching her grow and change every day. Her birthday was all princess this year. She had a Sleeping Beauty Party. She started off her day with her gift from us and a doughnut for breakfast (even though she really wanted to eat her castle cake).



We headed over to my mom's in the morning to get set up for the party. Abby was running around so excited for every little detail. I wasn't there when they came to set up the water slide but I heard she was jumping with excitement (she never would go down it). It was unseasonably cold for a day in mid-July and it started to rain. I saw Abby mopeing on the coach and I asked her what was wrong. She said the rain was going to ruin her Birthday. I promised her it would stop raining and everything would fine. Luckily for me, it did.

Abby sneaking some Princess M&M's before the party.
Liv loves ice.


Abby was all about the gifts. She would ask her friends as they came in where her gift was. She was also upset she couldn't open them immediately. We are working on being more gracious for next year.
Happy Birthday dear Abby, Happy Birthday to you!
There is just something about a kid with a cupcake. I love these next pictures.











I like to think that I am a clean person. Some of my friends might even say I am a little OCD. I am especially picky about my kids. I don't like them to be dirty. Well this picture just goes to show that I'm not always on top of things! Sometimes you have to just let things go and let them have a good time.

No comments: