It was picture time again. Abby needed her three-year-old pictures and Livia needed her one- year-old pictures. I loved my friend Tami's Christmas pictures so I asked the friend who did her photos, Misty,to take ours. We went up to Knights Ferry and had a little photo shoot. I thought since we would all be there anyway we might as well get some family pictures in too. It was very difficult to get Liv to stand still for even a second so I was shocked to see that Misty was able to get some good pictures of her. I am so happy with the way they turned out. Thank you so much Misty.... I love them. I had a hard time picking my favorites to post so sorry ...there are a bunch.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love your family pics.. Sooo cute. You have such a beautiful family. Sweet sweet smiles.
Cute pictures! You are the cutest family!!
Super cute photos who was your photographer I am thinking about doing our family photos over thanksgiving when we are down at my parents?
Post a Comment