I spent my 4th of July chasing two little girls around! We mostly took it easy and spent the day just hanging out. I did get the chance to make a few bows (I will get pictures of those up later). We ran a few errands and got somethings down around the house. Then we had a BBQ and headed to the front yard for some fireworks. Kennedy loved them! She even held a sparkler. Abby on the other hand sat in my lap clenched on to me for dear life saying she was scared. She was trying to act like she wasn't enjoying them but she was. When they were all over she sat up, clapped her hands, and said "more Poppy"!
Just running around.



4 comments:
Hey Kara I love the blog it's so cute. The 4th of July pictures are adorable!! I hope you are feeling ok, I am so excited for you to have two little girl's, it is so fun! When you get feeling up to it let me know. I would love to see you guy's more!
ok, I'm soooo excited that you started a blog too. I have been feeling so bad, I need to call you. I hope you are doing good now that you are so close to the end. I hope you all make it to the party.
Glad you had a good 4th. I loved seeing all the pictures, just waiting to see one of your cute belly! The pictures of her in her dance get up were my favorite. Such a cute little thing, although looking not so little anymore. We miss you guys!
So your next post will have a new baby on it right? I second wanting to see pics of the belly. Your 4th looked fun - loved seeing all the pictures of the girls. Esepcially liked Abby's nude swimming. Hilarious!
Post a Comment