Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby!


Sorry I am backtracking. Abby turned 2 a week before the baby was born. Her birthday was on a Saturday but we didn't celebrate until Monday and then we had a baby five days later. So since I wasn't on top of things I never got her Birthday pictures posted. We didn't do anything big. We just had family over for a BBQ. She definitely got the fact that it was HER party. At first I did know if she really got it. We had been talking about it and her present were out but she would never really say anything. Then the day of the party Uncle Jason asked if he could open a present and she said, "No Jasey, they're my presents, its my party." The best part of the party for me was watching her face light up when everyone started singing to her.


Abigail

Abby's 1st Birthday

Abby helping set up

Eating

Presents

Her Princess Crown

Cake

Here you go. Me at 39 weeks pregnant. Lovely I know

Tattoo's


Abby was trashed by the end of the party!

Playing with her presents


3 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Happy Birthday little Abby. I wish we could be out there to see you!!! I miss ya Kara. That Cake was adorable, did you make it?

Kate said...

Looked like a fun party. Glad you back-tracked to show us. Abby is pretty in pink - did you make her hairbows??? Those ones are my kids' favorite to wear. I'm so proud of you for not deleting the picture of you in it.

Tami said...

What a cutie! Sounds like she had a lot of fun. Good job on the cake it is really cute. And by the way you did look really good at 39 weeks pregnant!