Finally she is here! Wasn't your due date the 12th! You went that far over. Bed rest is a jinx the same happened with me. Well I just wanted to give my congrats. Call me sometime and let me hear all the details. She is a beautiful baby:)
Oh yeah!! We are so happy for you. I want to see her so bad! I will give you a call when this sickness that is running thru our family is gone. I can't believe how much hair she has, how cute! Congratulations you guy's!
YEAH She is so cute! My Mom said that she felt so bad for you, having to wait so long. Well, you all 4 look great. What a cute little family. Call me when you get a minute and tell me how you are doing. Miss ya.
So we stalked you down!! Congrats you two!! I hope you don't get made when I name my girl the same name. That is what we were going to name Wes if he was a girl. He we need to plan a trip or something!! Your family is absolutley adorable!!
Brandon and I met seven years ago. We met in March and were married by December. Two years ago we were blessed to have our first child Abigail. We just recently had our second little girl. They are both so good. We couldn't ask for more.
9 comments:
YEAH! Congrats and way to stick it out Kara. We will call soon. Olivia is beautiful!
Congrats!! What a cute family! Can't wait to meet her!!
We are so happy for you. Olivia is a beautiful bundle. Can't wait to see more pics. Congratulations you guys. We love you!
Finally she is here! Wasn't your due date the 12th! You went that far over. Bed rest is a jinx the same happened with me. Well I just wanted to give my congrats. Call me sometime and let me hear all the details. She is a beautiful baby:)
Hooraay! She is here. Congrats! I need to come visit you when you are up to it. I still have Abby's b-day gift.
Oh yeah!! We are so happy for you. I want to see her so bad! I will give you a call when this sickness that is running thru our family is gone. I can't believe how much hair she has, how cute! Congratulations you guy's!
YEAH She is so cute! My Mom said that she felt so bad for you, having to wait so long. Well, you all 4 look great. What a cute little family. Call me when you get a minute and tell me how you are doing. Miss ya.
So we stalked you down!! Congrats you two!! I hope you don't get made when I name my girl the same name. That is what we were going to name Wes if he was a girl. He we need to plan a trip or something!! Your family is absolutley adorable!!
Congrats Kara! Finally huh? Well, you have two beautiful little girls now, I am so happy for you. I will call you soon so we can catch up.
Post a Comment