Congratulations you guys! She's darling and I love the bright pink bow...so cute! Love seeing all the pictures so keep em' comin! How's life with two? I need to call you!
Brandon and I met seven years ago. We met in March and were married by December. Two years ago we were blessed to have our first child Abigail. We just recently had our second little girl. They are both so good. We couldn't ask for more.
8 comments:
She's gorgeous! Keep the pics coming. We love it! Wish we could wee you this summer. Miss you guys
She looks exactly like Abby did! She is a cutie. Keep putting up pictures so we can see her. Hope your getting some sleep:)
Congratulations you guys! She's darling and I love the bright pink bow...so cute! Love seeing all the pictures so keep em' comin! How's life with two? I need to call you!
I love that picture of Abby!! And Olivia is so sweet she just look's like a little angel. I love her cute onesie and matching bow. Adorable!
So,So cute Kara. I love sibling pictures they are the best! Keep them coming...
Love the recent pictures! She is SOOOOOOO cute I could just squeeze her! Keep them coming. I know you have at least 500 more....
She is gorgeous!! I love her little pink outfit. What is your address so we can send you her gift?
Congrats Kara! She's beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment